All of our Worship Service Centers offer daily and weekly opportunities to worship with your neighbors who want to know the Lord. Our work is motivated by the love of God. It is our mission to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination. We are always available for emergency welfare and help through difficult times in life.
8:30 AM Prayer Warrior Meeting
9:45 AM Sunday School – All ages
11:00 AM Celebration / Holiness Service (Followed with a meal)
What is “614″?
614 is a network of incarnational faith communities in urban centres in several countries, who are committed to a shared vision: Rebuild, Restore, Renew (Isaiah 61:4) and a shared mission: Plans, Hope, Future (Jeremiah 29:11). We encourage, support, and resource each other as much as possible believing that we are better together.
The following six “principles” comprise a framework to help define 614.
1) Vision: Rebuild, Restore, Renew: “They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.” (Isaiah 61:4)
2) Mission: Plans, Hope, Future: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
Worship with commitment and integrity Transformational prayer Preaching for all by all Radical discipleship Redemptive theology of salvation Holistic mission of redemption Prophetic engagement with culture Passionate pursuit of justice Commitment to lifestyle simplicity Incarnational community life* Affirmation of all peoples equally Rooted in mission not maintenance
4) Incarnational Ministry: 614 is predicated on relational ministry and therefore is incarnational in form and function. We “live our lives” alongside and among those whom God has called us to, following the example of Jesus: “The Word became flesh and moved into the neighbourhood.” (John 1:14)
5) Faith Communities amongst the Urban Marginalized: 614 are faith communities intentionally among, with and by the poor and marginalized – the last, the lost, the least – primarily in urban neighbourhoods.
6) Mutual Accountability: Each 614 is in relationship with other communities of the 614 network. This includes intentional cross-resourcing, open communication, sharing of information and plans and mutual accountability.